Marriage is not a marital alliance unless the Kundalis are matched. Horoscope matching, Guna Milan, or Kundali matching plays a crucial role when it comes to marriages. For this, we have the best kundali matching online free software. According to Hindu customs, marriage is a sacred bond and requires all the sorts of affirmations and validations from astrologers before the bond is formed. If taken realistically, this sounds perfect. Today, more and more arranged marriages can rely on astrology as we have no family background or any kind of history of the potential in-laws.
Get Free Prediction, Submit your birth details.
We all look for the right family and our soulmate. However, it is very important to know the board prior to the wedding as it displays all the information you require for a happy married life. Although it is often deemed orthodox in the modern world, it is essential to know what’s coming your way in this huge milestone you’re reaching. Everybody, deep down, wants to see this reality; people are too timid to accept it.
Vedic astrology did not appear out of anywhere or sheer boredom. It is a science, and it has calculations and planetary positions affecting your fate. It is also about declaring whether or not a couple is made for one another, but it is also used for people to nullify the negativity surrounding the Kundali matching.
The question remains – what all does Kundali matching require? How is it calculated?
First things first, the two Kundalis are matched on the basis of their horoscope or natal chart. The factors that are considered are
- Manglik Dosha
- Guna Milan
- Navamsa Chart strength
Along with that, the most essential factor that is considered for Kundali matching is the Guna Milan or AshtaKoot Milan (Ashta stands for eight, Koot stands for aspects). This is entirely based on the moon’s position in the groom’s birth charts and the bride. These eight aspects are-
- Varna/Jaati/Varan-this indicates the spiritual compatibility between the couple. It also checks their ego levels. There are four varnas (highest to lowest) – Brahmins, Kshatriya, Vaishya, Shudra.
- Vashya/Vasya-this indicates attraction, control in the union. There are five Vasya- Manav (human being), Vanchar (wild animal), Chatushpad (small animal), Jalchar (aquatic animal), Keet (insect).
- Dina/Tara- this indicates birth star (nakshatra) compatibility and fate. There are twenty-seven Nakshatras in all.
- Yoni-this indicates sexual compatibility, mutual love, and intimacy level between the couple. There are fourteen Yonis in all- Ashva (Horse), Gaja (elephant), Chaga (sheep/goat), Sarpa (snake), Shawan (Dog), Maarjaat (cat), Mesha (Ram), Mushaka (Rat), Simha (lion), Maheesha (Buffalo), Vyaghra (tiger), Mriga (deer), Vaanar (monkey), Nakula (mongoose), Gau (Cow).
- Graha Maitri- this indicates friendship, mental compatibility, and affection between the couple. Along with that, it denotes moon sign compatibility.
- Gana-this indicates temperament and behavior. There are three Ganas in all- Deva (God), Manava (Human), Rakshasa (Demon).
- Rashi- this indicates the love and emotional compatibility between the couple. The planetary positions of both the girl’s birth chart and the boy’s birth chart are compared. It is considered inauspicious if the boy’s moon is positioned in the second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth house from the girl’s moon. On the other hand, if positioned in the seventh and twelfth house from the girl’s moon, it is auspicious. In the girl’s case, the second, third, fourth, fifth, and sixth house from the boy’s moon is considered auspicious, and the twelfth house is inauspicious.
- Nadi- this indicates wellbeing and health. The three Nadis are Aadi, Madhya, Antya.
These are the significant aspects to consider to match a Kundali, based on which you are declared a successful match. So try our best kundali matching online free software. Remember never to take things in your hands and always consider consulting an expert astrologer.